Tuesday, May 22, 2018
32. Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
33. These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:32-33 KJV
Monday, May 21, 2018
1. Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.
2. Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;
3. That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.
4. And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
Ephesians 6:1-4 KJV
Sunday, May 20, 2018
6 So when the apostles were with Jesus, they kept asking him, "Lord, has the time come for you to free Israel and restore our kingdom?"
7 He replied, "The Father alone has the authority to set those dates and times, and they are not for you to know. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere--in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
9 After saying this, he was taken up into a cloud while they were watching, and they could no longer see him. 10 As they strained to see him rising into heaven, two white-robed men suddenly stood among them. 11 "Men of Galilee," they said, "why are you standing here staring into heaven? Jesus has been taken from you into heaven, but someday he will return from heaven in the same way you saw him go!"
Acts 1:6-11 NLT
Saturday, May 19, 2018
10. His disciples came and asked him, "Why do you use parables when you talk to the people?"
11. He replied, "You are permitted to understand the secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven, but others are not. 12. To those who listen to my teaching, more understanding will be given, and they will have an abundance of knowledge. But for those who are not listening, even what little understanding they have will be taken away from them. 13. That is why I use these parables,
For they look, but they don't really see.
They hear, but they don't really listen or understand."
Matthew 13:10-13 NLT
Friday, May 18, 2018
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lordis the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1 KJV
Thursday, May 17, 2018
19. Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20. And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
Ephesians 2:19-20 KJV
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
11. Then he said to me, "Son of man, these bones represent the people of Israel. They are saying, 'We have become old, dry bones--all hope is gone. Our nation is finished.' 12. Therefore, prophesy to them and say, 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: O my people, I will open your graves of exile and cause you to rise again. Then I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13. When this happens, O my people, you will know that I am the Lord. 14. I will put my Spirit in you, and you will live again and return home to your own land. Then you will know that I, the Lord, have spoken, and I have done what I said. Yes, the Lord has spoken!'"
Ezekiel 37:11-14 NLT
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
28. Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.
29. O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalm 118:28-29 KJV
Monday, May 14, 2018
8. Then said they unto him, Tell us, we pray thee, for whose cause this evil is upon us; What is thine occupation? and whence comest thou? what is thy country? and of what people art thou?
9. And he said unto them, I am an Hebrew; and I fear the Lord, the God of heaven, which hath made the sea and the dry land.
10. Then were the men exceedingly afraid, and said unto him. Why hast thou done this? For the men knew that he fled from the presence of the Lord, because he had told them.
Jonah 1:8-10 KJV
Sunday, May 13, 2018
7. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
8. Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
9. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
10. Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.
Psalm 24:7-10 KJV
Saturday, May 12, 2018
13. O Lord, come back to us!
How long will you delay?
Take pity on your servants!
14. Satisfy us each morning with your unfailing love,
so we may sing for joy to the end of our lives.
Psalm 90:13-14 NLT
Friday, May 11, 2018
16. All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. 17. God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work.
2 Timothy 3:16-17 NLT
Thursday, May 10, 2018
28. Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Matthew 11:28-30 KJV
Wednesday, May 9, 2018
1. At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?
2. And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,
3. And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
4. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 18:1-4 KJV
New Living Translation (NLT)
King James Version (KJV)
Revised Standard Version (RSV)
American Standard Version (ASV)
The Message (MSG)